Numerous natural remedies are present for the treatment of chest acne. Some of which are discussed here:
- Apply cooked oatmeal over the chest and wash after fifteen minutes.
A warm bath can be taken with nettle and rosemary to diminish the acne.
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball over the chest and wash after half an hour. Repeat this process for about twenty days.
- Wash your chest with avocado paste mixed with water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of desiccated or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice; this mixture should be applied over the chest and after it hardens a bit, wash it with warm water.
- The chest skin can be cleaned by soaking a cotton ball in either lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
- Using a cotton ball, apply a mixture of two tea bags cooked in boiling water with basil.
- Saturated lettuce leaves can be used to rinse the chest.
- Bay leaves ground and blanched in water can be applied after cooling all over the chest acne.
- Although this might hurt a bit and you would wish to start on small parts in the beginning, using a cotton ball soaked in vinegar, clean your skin.
- A very good herbal remedy is to use lavender that is really good in relieving irritation.
- Carrot or cucumber juice can be drunk or plain carrots and cucumbers can be eaten.
- Egg whites with the help of a cotton ball can be applied over the chest and washed after a few hours.
- Constrict cucumbers and apply the juice on the acne with the help of cotton wool pads.
- Wet your chest and rub on a mixture of one tablespoon of brown sugar and two tablespoons of white sugar.
- For chest acne scars you can use a mixture of about one tablespoon of sour cream, one tablespoon of yogurt, one tablespoon of grind oatmeal along with 3-4 drops of lemon juice. After applying on your chest, wash it after ten minutes.
- A blended mixture of a peeled apple with one tablespoon of honey, half a cucumber and one tablespoon of yogurt can be applied on the chest and wash it away after leaving it on for about twenty minutes with warm water.
- Toothpaste can be applied over the acne but you need to be careful that you do not apply it over other parts of the skin as it would turn the skin dry.
- Sandal Wood along with Neem powder can be mixed with Rose water. This mixture has to be applied over the chest before bed and washed off in the morning.